How do I select the right Virtual Server?
ONDA offers 5 types of Virtual Servers instances: General Purpose, Computing Intensive, Memory Intensive, GPU and Sandbox
- General Purpose instances have memory to CPU ratios suitable for most general purpose applications and come with fixed performance.
- Computing Intensive instances have proportionally more CPU resources than memory and are well suited for scale out compute-intensive applications and High Performance Computing (HPC) workloads.
- Memory Intensive instances offer larger memory sizes for memory-intensive applications, including database and memory caching applications.
- GPU are our most powerful public Cloud instances, up to 1,000 times faster than the Computing Intensive ones for parallel processing
- Sandbox are small instances at a low cost with shared resources, perfect for test and development environments
For detailed information please visit our Virtual Servers page in the Services section.
All Virtual Servers models – except for the Sandbox ones – are available both on Linux and Windows Operating Systems.